- Support PCIE M.2 SSD (NVMe or AHCI, Key-M), PCIE 3.0 X4 32 Gbps bandwidth
- Support 2220/2242/2260/2280/22110 mm M.2 SSD
- Support one-side and dual-side chip M.2 SSD
- PCIE 3.0 X16 lane installation
- Supports PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard
- Compatible with Windows / MAC / Linux, no driver required （Note: Win7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are not compatible with NVME SSD)
- Operating temperature range: -40 – 85 oC.
- PCIE power supply: 12V+3.3V
Compatible with NVME M.2 SSD(Partial list):
- Support Samsung 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961/970 EVO /970 PRO and other M.2 SSDs with PCI-E (M-KEY) Interface Type.
- Support Intel Optane SSD 800P Series
- Support Intel SSD 760p Series
- Support Intel SSD 660p Series
- Support Intel SSD 600p Series
- Please make sure M.2 PCIE NVME SSD. If M.2 SATA_based SSD, can not work with this product.
- If your SSD can not be recognized in PC, try to right click “PC”—“Manager”—“Disk Manager”,and format your SSD.
Back Side View
- 3 screws for case securing
- 4 screws for PCB securing
- 5 hole option for different side M.2 SSD securing
Dual power supply in redundancy
Normally, one channel power supply (3.3V )from PCIE is enough. Sometimes the power supply is insufficient due to the failure of electronic components, like capacitor damage.
We design dual power supply to avoid one channel failure, component level redundancy mechanism.
Position of M.2 SSD securing
- You need to open the case, and find 5 holes for different side M.2 SSD.
- Support 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 side M.2 SSD.