- Support 4 x M.2 PCIE NVME SSD work at the same time
- PCIE 3.0 X8 bandwidth, up to 64Gbps speed
- Only apply to 2280mm M.2 SSD
- ASM 2824 Controller Chip
- Software RAID supported
- Full aluminum heatsink cover with built-in FAN
- PCIE X16 lane installation,Supports PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard
- LED Indicator for SSD states
- PCIE power supply: 12v+3.3V
- Windows 10/8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native drivers support both PCIe-NVMe and PCIe-AHCI.
- Note: Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only.
- Note: Win7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are not compatible with NVME SSD
Compatibility with PCIe NVMe/AHCI SSD (Incomplete List) :
- Samsung 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961/970 EVO /970 PRO ,etc.
- Support Intel Optane SSD 800P Series,760p Series,660p Series,600p Series
- Any M key M.2 NVME SSD
- Note: May not compatible with Mac M.2 SSD.
PCIE 3.0 X8 Bandwidth
Normally, One M.2 NVME SSD may reach the full speed of PCIE 3.0X4. But to reach full speed of PCIE 3.0X8, you need to setup RAID 0 (Striped Volume) with 2 NVME SSD at least.
The performance of Samsung 970 EVO is sequential read/write speeds of 3,500/2,500 MB/s.
With 2/3/4 Samsung 970 SSDs setup RAID 0 (Striped Volume) mode, you can reach sequential read/write speeds of 6,500/6,100 MB/s.
4 X Samsung 970 EVO, Intel i7 CPU, ASUS Z370 Plus MB, Window 10, Striped RAID setup
Palace can not support hardware RAID, but can support software RAID.
You can setup RAID via Windows or Mac.
You can see the video for how to setup software RAID via windows.