SATA Channel and PCIE Channel
- (Blue Color)Upper slot for SATA M.2 to SATA III (6Gbps), need to connect with PC via SATA cable;
- (Green Color)Bottom slot for NVME M.2 to PCIE 3.0×4 (32Gbps), no need SATA cable.
- 1) For SATA_based M.2 SSD, it should be installed on upper slot, and accessing PC with SATA cable;
- 2) For NVME M.2 SSD, it should be installed on bottom slot, and accessing PC with PCIE lane, and no need SATA cable;
- 3) PA11-HS support 2 x M.2 SSD work at the same time.
- 2 sets of aluminum heatsink for heat dissipation;
- Compatible with M.2 SSD Size(22 x 80 x 3mm), fit for 950Pro/ 960Evo/ PM951/ PM961/ SM951/ SM961/970 EVO /970 PRO and other 2280 size M.2 SSDs.
- Main Body Material: Aluminum Alloy, Silver Plating, Anodic Oxidation Surface Treatment.
- Groove Design, Greatly Increase the Heat Dissipation Area, with 5°C- 15°C Cooling Effect (Varies depending on the environment).